Wednesday 20 August 2014

BCS Error during accessing of service – There Are No Addresses Available For This Application Error

Recently I had a weird issue just after configuring Business Connectivity Services in Central Administration. When I tried to access management site for BCS Service application I’ve got the error message: There are no addresses available for this application. 

Error that show up when accessing BCS Application Management Site

Actually the solution appeared to be very simple! I’ve configured BCS in Service Applications section, but forgot to turn on the Business Data Connectivity Service inServices on Server section.

Business Data Connectivity Service Stopped
I’ve started the service, but the error still show up when I tried to access BCS Service Management Site. Then I made IISReset on the Central Administration server and the BCS started working as expected in the first place. 
Hope it’ll help you.
just one iis reset  

No comments:

Post a Comment